Sunday, August 29, 2004

Well the writers are coming back to Blogistrano

Andrew Sullivan is back from his vacation. His first post of his visit to the Cape instantly reminded me why I like reading him.
His follow up postings however makes me wonder where he's gone. There's been a lot of negative commentary about him since his leftward fall. Filled with that special venom reserved for those who have tasted salvation, then turned away from the true path.
As I see it, he hasn't really left the Republican's. The Republican's left him. The upcoming Civil war in the Republican party is starting. With the Social Conservatives attempting to further an agenda that the Moderate and Liberal Conservatives feel uncomfortable with. The Libertarian Wing of the Republicans will take umbrage with this I'm sure. I hope. With the Democrats fielding their farleft bench warmers as their primary candidates, And the Santoums coming out of the closet on the Right. It's no wonder the nation is as polarized as it is. Fact is, I'd probably be following him but the Democrats managed to pick the one person out of the field that I'd never vote for.

USS Clueless is back. And he's a broken man. The bastards finally got to him. Reminds me of one of my favorite bumberstickers.

"Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home