Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Woke Up this Morning...

Got your self a Gun...

Actually this morning was NPR talking about the resignations of people from Bush's campaign for working on 527's. As found here on Drudge. I wondered to myself how long it would be until someone found MoveOn and crew working for Kerry.

Not long it seems,

someone who is rapidly moving into my morning reading lineup is NZBEAR. I don't know his story yet but he seems to do more research and fact checking then the whole staff of the NEW YORK TIMES. Read his story here.

I have an essay rattling around in my head about blogs taking over the Old media's job of being the 4th Estate and what not. It's a biggie and ties into a couple others I'm working on. Maybe if I wait long enough someone else will write it for me.

Hattip COLD FURY for the guide to Da Bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home